Reviews by Past Clients:
About My Practice:
– this includes any type of injury no matter how caused. This is my main caseload at this time. I have always handled injury cases from the
early days of my practice. I have seen
the impact car accidents have on people’s lives, and it is one reason I
am a very cautious driver. I will help
you navigate through the healing process and the follow up to make insurers pay
what they have promised to pay in their insurance policies. It is surprising to me how resistant
insurance companies are to simply honoring their contracts.
– this includes just about any court room fight. I’ve tried to a jury claims for breach
of contract, quantum meruit, disputes between
business owners, landlord tenant disputes, evictions, false arrests, auto
accidents, child custody cases. I have
handled far more variety of cases that did not go to trial: Trusts, Will
contests, DTPA claims, Un-insured Motorist claims, fire insurance claims,
nuisance actions, and all manner of torts.
In short, if you are looking at a case that is in the court system, I am
the sort of lawyer you need. I am detail
– I cut my teeth trying criminal cases; they used to be the majority of
my practice. So I can still get involved
in a case when needed.
– This area of the law touches all of us at some point in our lives. I have handled a divorce or child custody
matters at all times in my career.
– I call myself a “generalist” as opposed to a
“specialist” because most real world problems people face do not
fit nicely into one specialty. It helps
to have broad experience when advising people on what the laws are, and what
course of action to take in a given situation.
501 Fox Rd.
San Marcos, TX 78666